Responsibility and authority
Provide for the regulation and communication of functions within the
company and their interrelationships to promote effective management.
Applicable to the responsibilities and authorities of the various
functional departments and related personnel related to the quality
management system within the company.
3 Responsibilities and authorities
3.1 General Manager
1) Fully lead the daily work of our company and convey the importance of
satisfying customers, laws and regulations to the whole company;
2) Develop quality policy and quality objectives;
3) Ensure that the quality management system is planned to meet the
quality objectives and the general requirements of the quality
4) Host management review;
5) Provide the resources necessary to ensure the operation of the
quality management system;
6) stipulate the functions of each department, the duties and
authorities of each position, and appoint management representatives;
7) Responsible for the examination and approval of external contracts;
8) Responsible for communication and project approval of major
3.2 Management representative
1) Responsible for the general manager to perform quality management
functions and be responsible to the general manager.
2) Ensure that the processes required for the quality management system
are established, implemented and maintained.
3) Report the performance of the quality management system and any
improvement needs to the general manager.
4) Preside over the quality management system audit within the company,
handle and coordinate the quality problems occurred in the quality
management system audit within the company, and supervise the relevant
departments to take corrective and preventive measures.
5) On behalf of our company, we will contact the external certification
body to provide quality assurance to our customers.
6) Report the operation of the quality management system to the general
manager and assist the general manager to organize the implementation of
the management review.
7) Ensure that awareness of meeting customer requirements is increased
throughout the organization.
3.3 Business Department
1) Conduct market development, clarify product requirements and review,
and be responsible for communicating with customers and suppliers;
2) Responsible for evaluating, selecting suppliers, communicating
customer requirements to suppliers, and doing relevant sales services;
3) Responsible for the acceptance of the purchase and delivery of goods,
and assist the customer on-site inspection and service if necessary;
4) Responsible for the management of customer property;
5) Responsible for the disposal of non-conforming products, and report
to the general manager for approval if necessary;
6) Responsible for the investigation and analysis of customer
satisfaction and related services, complaints and complaints;
7) Responsible for the management of monitoring and measuring equipment.
1) Responsible for the management of company documents, the delivery of
official documents, the registration, delivery, distribution and
processing of foreign documents;
2) Responsible for file management;
3) Responsible for the reception work of outsiders;
4) Responsible for arranging weekly work meetings and making meeting
5) Responsible for the preparation and training of training programs;
6) Responsible for the maintenance and maintenance of the company's
office facilities and the management of the working environment;
7) Responsible for the preparation and procurement implementation of the
office supplies procurement plan;
8) Responsible for the daily operation monitoring and measurement of the
company's quality management system and personnel performance appraisal;
9) Responsible for information data collection and analysis;
10) Responsible for the coordination of management and control of
corrective and preventive measures.
4 Communication of duties and authorities
The general manager of the company clarifies the duties and authorities
of each department and stipulates them. Through meetings, documents,
trainings, etc., each position and personnel can understand each other's
duties and authorities and promote the effectiveness of the company's
quality management system.